The Aria Belt bag by Senreve is a must for the woman on the go! It is an upgraded fanny pack made out of either real or vegan leather and features three interior pockets. The best part about this bag is how versatile it is. You can wear it as a belt bag, a sling bag, a cross body, or a clutch. Senreve also sells a Link Chain that allows you to swap out the belt for a more elevated look.
The Aria Belt Bag by Senreve is also perfect for traveling or for running errands. Rest assured that the magnetic closure will keep the flap closed and your personal items secure. I like knowing my wallet, keys, and phone are where I can see them in front of me.
Featured in this photo is the Aria in Pebbled Sand. This is Senreve‘s signature leather and I love how easy it is to clean. It’s perfect for commuting as well as this is scratch resistant.
Other materials the Aria comes in are:
- Dolce – which is super soft, plush leather
- Mimosa – long grain leather with a bark-like finish
- Dragon – similar pattern to crocodile and perfect for you Game of Thrones fans out there
- Mixed Leather – Pebbled leather with a panel of suede front panels
- Amica Misto – Vegan embossed leather with a crocodile texture
- Vegan – Saffiano print (one of my faves) that is scratch, stain and water resistant
- Cactus – Another vegan material that Senreve recently introduced
Depending on the material, the Aria retails from $445 – $545 USD. However, if you use my special link (senreve.com/petiteandtoned), your cart automatically gets a $50 credit towards your next purchase of $300 USD or more. Yep! Just click the link and the Senreve Promo Code for $50 off automatically gets applied to your cart! Happy shopping!
If you have any questions about the Aria or Senreve in general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Full disclosure: As a Senreve Ambassador, I do earn commission on my sales, but this also means that I have tons of product knowledge I can share. So be on the look out for more Senreve posts!